Which Site to Pick
Not sure which site to pick? Check this list to decide:
These review sites need some basic information from you, such as your email address, in order to confirm that you are a
real person writing a real review. Some sites require confirmation by email, some do not. Please also note that you can
use your Facebook account to login to the majority of these sites.
If you do not have a Google account (including Gmail, Google+, YouTube) you cannot write a Google review. If you do, you simply click on the link, login, and write the review. If you do have a Google account, please leave us a Google review, as they are what people see most often.
If you do not regularly “Yelp,” you should not write a Yelp review. If you do, you know what to do!
- Click the “Write a review” button and complete the short form.
- Submit the review.
- Takes you to a form where you choose ratings from 1-5 and write your review.
- Either register or login with your Facebook account. If you choose to register, the following info is needed: username, email address, password.
- You will be asked to confirm via email.
- Find and click the “Write a Review” button.
- Login with either your Facebook or YP information. If you prefer, you can join YP by clicking “Join” in the upper right corner.
- Write and rate your experience at our dealership.
- Submit the review and you’re done!
Online reviews are today’s word-of-mouth. We are a business that relies on our online reputation, and we greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. If you have any questions regarding online reviews, please send us a message. Thank you very much.